Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gratitude For Every Day

"Gratitude can turn common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and turn ordinary opportunities into blessings" ~ William Arthur Ward

I awaken with a grateful heart. My first intentional inhalation of each morning is full of gratitude and expectation, as the first exhalation signifies control, grace, and confidence.


I am everyday grateful for my vibrant health, supportive family, incredible opportunities, unique vision, selfless gifts, amazing journey, and indescribable joy.




I live gratitude. This life is not perfect, but this life is beautiful. Love this life. Live it to the fullest. Remain everyday grateful for the gifts, large and small, that you have been given. Appreciate the opportunity to create a beautiful day, every day.


Thanksgiving 2011
Nosara, Costa Rica


I am grateful for Blossom and the opportunity to promote health, share love, and show compassion with those I touch every day.






I am grateful for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment